19 December 2007

Yay for passport stamps

19 December 2007
We are officially going to Bali!

What is it about getting those stamps in your passport that is so gratifying? I'm not sure about the old ones, but the new passports have 20 pages for stamps! Can you imagine? Well, my passport is good until 2017 so if we go on 2 trips/year...I'm kidding of course. Right now I'm just excited for Bali.

In other news, Eric is in his first week of wearing contacts! I snuck into the optometrist's office behind Eric so I could watch the contacts go in for the first time. The assistant actually did it for him, and it was hilarious. It's not often that you get to see your husband squirm. Actually, I say "squirm", but he was sitting completely still. There was just something about his facial expression and his eyes that was just so pained...and priceless. I was trying my best not to laugh. Is that mean? The important thing is he's starting to adjust to them now (I think). Although, the first day, while at work, he put them in a case without any solution. The Dr didn't really bother to tell him about proper contact maintenace so Eric didn't even know that solution is kind of a must. Luckily, we were able to salvage them before they dried out.

Other than that, Eric was "warned" about a calling on Sunday. I guess I'm not supposed to tell you what it is yet, but let's just say that it's the calling he fears most. If only Bro. Bylund were in this branch...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for Bali!!