30 November 2010

'Tis the season

30 November 2010
First home.
First time decorating for Christmas!






Married 7 years.
First Christmas Tree.
Purchased against my scrooge husband's will.

The trick is to wait until he's out of town.

I bought the tree, as well as a few decorations while Eric was visiting his family in Omaha after Thanksgiving. Then I suprised him with the finished product.

I love Christmas. And I love sitting in a dimly lit room with just the glow of the tree and the fire, my Josh Groban Pandora Christmas station and Stephen's Mint Truffle Hot Cocoa...with whipped cream.

4 comments:

taylor elaine said...

Looks beautiful! I'm all kinds of excited to decorate for Christmas next year! :) Miss you two!

Jacks said...

Wow - it's perfection. Nice work Mrs. Scrooge:)

Patrick and Natalie Nelson said...

Cass! Congrats! I'm so glad you got your tree. It looks beautiful! Your whole house does! Very impressed :)

Sarah R Huffman said...

O.K. so I just realized that I never responded to you comments on my blog from forever ago. I gave up on it for a little bit but I am updating it now. I probably did leave a shoe behind.
I wanted to thank you again for letting Lisa and I come to Saipan. It was great.
Congrats on where you are now. You look great and I am so glad everything is going well for you.