08 August 2010

Somebody's eating his spinach

08 August 2010
This morning I was looking through an old Facebook album from our Saipan days, and I was pretty shocked by, sorry babe, but how scrawny Eric was a year ago. I guess while we were on the island, Eric had more important things to do than work-out. He lost nearly 20 lbs when we was Branch President.

The 2 before shots on the left were taken in Aug '09 (right before we left Saipan). The pictures on the right were taken today. He's gained about 25 lbs of mostly muscle since he's been back on the mainland. Not too shabby, right?


2 comments:

Amy Mak said...

Wow, what a difference. Push-up contest?

Marshallese_Chick#07 said...

Haha..LOL... Okay This is like me the Meter says I weigh 130 still the same from Saipan but, I feel like I gain alot since I got here...its so weird