01 November 2008

Human Rubberband

01 November 2008
So it didn't take long after I got home for my 3 older brothers to beat me up just like old times. Except this time, instead of using their hands, they used a massive rubberband. I wish we caught it on video, but you can watch the YouTube video below to see how the game works. My first mistake was agreeing to play this game with 3 adult males. I'm not exactly sure what happened, but somehow I ended up with my face caught in the tightest part of the rubberband while the rest of my body slammed hard into my mom's house. I walked away with a sore neck, bruised back, and swollen bloody lip, but it was fun!



My nieces & nephews loved it!

Braden looking big and buff

Jason & Sheri (bro & sis-in-law)

Cortland (bro), Cami (niece) & Ty (bro)

Beautiful fall colors outside my bedroom window

No comments: