25 October 2008

Youth Conference 08

25 October 2008
We did it! Our Youth Conference was this past weekend, and I'm glad it's over, but I'm also glad I got to be a part of it.

I say it over and over again, but the youth here are AMAZING! And so unified. It's a lot of work putting something like this together, but the youth in Saipan are unlike any youth I've ever seen. They make it all much easier and much more rewarding.

Today we had our testimony meeting, and I was really touched by the love that I felt for and from all of these kids (loads of testimonies and loads of tears). It's going to be really hard to move away from all of them in a year.


We be jammin'


Me & Nathan (Boss #1 & Boss #2)


Saemi, Tori, Abel


Can you spot the old lady above?



Kristina & Manny

Skylar & Jake


I got to play with a little Photoshop/Pop Art Display

Our T-shirt design
More photos here

2 comments:

Patrick and Natalie Nelson said...

Cass! congrats on the successful YC! I'm so happy it turned out so well and now you can RELAX! Can't wait to see you soon!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.