27 August 2008

Food Fight!

27 August 2008
They really shouldn't be allowed to have this much fun without me! It seems to be a trend for Honn family gatherings to end in massive food fights - at least if my brother Tyler is involved. And this time the celebration was in his honor so it was inevitable. His friend Trever actually bought a nice big fancy cake knowing full well what real purpose it would serve.

Before the food fight they had a big homemade slip-and-slide party and forced my poor little 68 y/o mom to test it out in her dress. She's a good sport though, and she's used to the routine with Tyler so she didn't even put up a fight...just handed her glasses over and took the plunge. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of that, but I do have pictures of the frosting frenzy...



No comments: