13 August 2008

Bizarre

13 August 2008
So I finished Breaking Dawn a couple days ago, and all I can really say is what a strange book.

Other than that, life's been rather dull. The only exciting news is that our Lt. governor and former CUC director has been indicted on 3 felony counts of wire fraud, conspiracy and theft involving federal funds. Delightful.

In other "exciting news", our 5th-yr anniversary is next week. Let's hope Eric and I don't both completely forget like we did last year. The fact that I'm mentioning it now, a week in advance, is a good sign though.

And yes, we finally ordered a new camera. The Canon won in the end...or should I say the Canon's price tag won in the end so stay tuned for better blog posts yet to come.

2 comments:

Jacks said...

I'm so glad that you mentioned your update on the camera. I've saved your original post since we will be looking for a new one soon. I can't wait to see what your pictures look like. Thanks for the tips.

Cassandra Nelson said...

Hey Jackie, we'll definitely let you know what we think of it. With the way the mail works here, we probably won't get it for a couple weeks (if at all), but I'm pretty excited!