04 June 2008

Sarah & Lisa's Visit

04 June 2008
I have to confess, I am a little burnt out on the blogging (my job probably doesn't help) so I'm going to cheat a little on this one and, rather than upload an obnoxious amount of pictures to the blog, I'm just going to give you this link to our Picasa Album. By the way, I should give credit to Sarah for all of the pictures...I had to steal them from her after our beloved camera suffered an unfortunate death shortly after their arrival.

I will say, however, that it was fun to have Sarah & Lisa here. We did all of the typical touristy stuff - Banzai, Suicide, Bird Island, Forbidden, Grotto, Hidden Beach, King Fisher, American Memorial, etc. We did do a couple of things that we didn't do with previous guests though. We got to climb into a scary, dark cave with human skeleton remains. Sarah and Lisa camped out on Managaha one night. And, they were fortunate enough to help me chaperone the Youth/Single Adult "Prance" which, by the way, the youth absolutely love those girls and are trying desperately to get them to move out here.

Thanks for coming Sarah & Lisa. I hope you enjoyed it!

No comments: