28 September 2011

Meet "Blue", Our New Puppers

28 September 2011
Well, we finally have our new little bundle of fur. He's actually sleeping at my feet right now. Let's hope I don't roll over him with my swivel chair.

On Saturday we drove 5.5 hours north to pick him up from the breeder (in Orofino, ID). Luckily, he was a little trooper for the winding drive home. He didn't cry, didn't get sick, and didn't have any accidents.

My family completely spoiled me and the pup. My mom came over to take me out to lunch at Rembrandt's, allegedly for just the 2 of us, and my sister and sisters-in-law just "coincidentally" happened to be there. Those goof balls surprised me with a "Puppy Shower".

Beautiful view behind out hotel (a Best Western believe it or not)

Big Eddy's Marina


Dworshak Reservoir

Never too old for the swings.

Deer everywhere! These 3 were just hanging out in a parking lot in the middle of town...not the least bit bothered by us.

Dworshak


I can tell he misses his brothers and sisters.

Blue!

Already getting into mischief


Braden (my nephew, left) says he really likes him. "I felt a connection."
Cooper (nephew, right) didn't understand why we named him Blue rather than White.


Our little polar bear

Already planking at such a young age

He loves those belly rubs. (look at his paws...so cute)


Come over anytime to see him - especially if you need a good snuggle.

6 comments:

Patrick and Natalie Nelson said...

Cass - Blue is SO cute! I think you need to take him on a little road trip to CA :) Ava would be sure to smother him! Can't wait to meet him. Oh, what is his full name?

Cassandra Nelson said...

Thanks Nat! Eric and I were actually just saying how fun it would be to have Ava here to play with Blue. They would have so much fun. His official AKC registered name is "Northfork's Clear Blue Waters". lol...We just came up with "Blue", the breeder came up with the rest. Miss you guys!

Eric Nelson said...

Correction: Blue's full name is Dr. Thomas William Osborne. But we just call him Blue for short.

Nate Eaton said...

Erica told me to tell you that Blue is very very cute....

I told her we are NOT getting a dog...

Eric Nelson said...

Good luck with that, Nate. I told Cassie the same thing.

Cassandra Nelson said...

Nate, I guess it just comes down to how much you love your wife, how much you're willing to compromise in your marriage, and how concerned you are with your future childrens' happiness. :)

I'm totally kidding! I love dogs, and I still have those "What was I thinking?!" days. Especially with a puppy. They're a lot of work!