11 September 2011

August

11 September 2011
August was a fun, busy month. Nelson reunion, new baby niece is born (Ella May), new calling (YW Pres.), visitors, 8-yr anniversary, my 2nd oldest niece, Cami, goes to college, the Seattle Honns visit & football season begins!

I'm one of Braden's biggest fans! This was his first game in pads...and on the smurf turf!

My cute nephews are growing up. Alex, Michael & Ethan. We don't get to see the twins as much as we'd like b/c they're in Seattle, but I love these kids! So sweet, so talented & such gentlemen.

Michael is an awesome musician! Plays piano, guitar & drums (mostly by ear)

Family day @ Black Canyon Dam.

Look at that air. And, no, it wasn't a soft landing at all, but Cooper still loved it.


Sand V-ball

My nieces Faith & Talia

My oldest brother Scott with his son, Michael - Ice blocking

They're 15 y/o & 6'3"! (I have wedges on in the picture)

No comments: