11 September 2011

Lagoon!

11 September 2011
My brother Jason & his fam were kind enough to invite me to join them for a quick weekend trip to Utah. Friday, I got to hang out with my good friend, Heather & her fam, and Saturday we spent the entire day @ Lagoon. At first, I doubted whether I would be able to "hang" for that long...literally, from open to close, but it was actually a lot of fun. This also happened to be the day of Boise State's big season opener v. SEC power house, Georgia. Jason and I were both pretty excited about it so we took drastic measures to not allow anyone to leak the score to us (there were several BSU fans at the park sporting their gear). After a full day at the park, Jason, Braden & I all watched the game (thank goodness for DVR). We didn't get to bed until about 4am, but what a game! Totally worth it.

Check out Braden & Cooper's shirts :)



Sis-in-law Sheri & niece Tals

I think these were my favorite rides below:
Samurai

Colossus

Jet Star II

Rocket (Blast Off & Re-entry)

The white roller coaster

The Spider

Wicked

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I really love Lagoon-Wicked is such a fun ride, I don't do the spinny rides but roller coasters are where its at! Looks like it was fun!