25 May 2011

Camel's Back Park

25 May 2011
I'm loving the spring. Everything is green, and the weather is absolutely perfect. Not too hot, not too cold. We've spent the last few weeks outside as much as possible! Family picnics, volleyball, baseball, basketball, tennis, walks, frisbee golf, etc. Love it.

A few weeks back we got to take advantage of the nice weather for mutual and hike up Camel's Back...


Boise "skyline" in the background. Eric's bldg is the shorter white one coming out of Steph's head. :)

This shot makes me laugh. Melinda looks like she's in anguish.  Her sister is standing on her hair.

The YW human pyramid is a must.

I love Kendi's energy.

She asked me to help her with her grad announcement, and I immediately knew I wanted to keep it simple and showcase this beautiful picture of her. Love those eyes.


1 comment:

Allison Nelson said...

Its just kinda funny that on a lovely graduation announcement there is the phrase "Taco Bell Arena." :)