16 June 2010

This & That

16 June 2010
TODAY



My good HS friend, Heather, visiting from Utah with her adorable daughters Annie & Lauren.

It was funny, as we were sitting outside, I watched as a random couple entered my garage. Naturally curious, I jumped up and followed them right into our back door and into our kitchen! As I snuck in the kitchen right after them, I heard the woman say, "I think someone lives here". Turns out they were trying to check out the townhome right next to ours which is for sale. Now I wish I would have pretended to be a realtor just to see what they thought of the place. :)



LAST WEEK


Eric and I were asked to help chaperone a party for an estimated 200 kids (in the end, it was closer to 90ish)! We weren't sure what to expect, but fortunately, all of the kids were great & very well-behaved. The party was heald at Eric's former boss's home, which is ridiculous. Pool & hot tub (unfinished), horses, lake, rafts, fire pit, sand volleyball court, tramp, ping pong, basketball, etc. They even had a live band there!






EARLIER THIS MONTH


My nephew, Braden (the little lady's man) was baptized.

I hiked Table Rock - again. This time with the youth for mutual.




I was just called into YW again which is so fun. These are a few of the cute Beehives that I'll be working with.
P.S. Eric was called as 1st counselor in the EQ.

No comments: