24 June 2010

So much to love about summer

24 June 2010

Did you know that you can get a free box of Krispy Kreme (original glazed) donuts during Father's Day weekend if you just bring in an ugly tie??


Eric recently did a tie purge so he didn't have enough "ugly" to offer
so, instead, I bought this beauty from D.I. for $1.


What do you think they do with all of the ties after the contest?


Eric, always in-touch with his primal side, enjoying a massive turkey leg at Eagle Fun Days. By the way, this picture cracks me up.


Kristin & Brigham followed us on their pretty little bike all the way into Emmett for the White Trash Festival...I mean the Cherry Festival. Hey, I'm from there, I can say that; it's all very "Joe Dirt".


My favorite ride, The Zipper. I usually make Eric ride it with me, but it was $10! So we passed this year. So sad.


The newlyweds...and us.


And, finally, Eric showing no mercy on this poor little girl at the Dunk Tank. I was pretty proud of myself for the timing of this picture. :)

No comments: