21 March 2010

Everyday

21 March 2010
We're finally getting settled in, and life is good.
Here are a few random bits from the past week.


A big fat mess of chords on my desk.

TRYING to get organized. It still needs some work, but it's getting there. It's funny because I was so excited about having an extra room for my office, but in the end, I actually set up in our loft area because it's got a nice, solid built-in desk with plenty of outlets and plenty of quiet.

This Voip video phone was actually a gift from the big boss. It's pretty darn cool, but the video part only works with other people who have video phones...so you all should get one! :) Come on, it's the wave of the future, right? My favorite part, however, is that we don't have to pay for a phone line because it's all through the internet. (VoIP="Voice-Over-Internet Protocol")

The view from our bedroom. I'm excited to see what these trees look like in a few weeks, but I'll miss the snow on the mountains.

I told you I'd get some color in that bathroom! :) And the last picture is from our date night Friday. Eric and I have a new agreement that, rather than argue over where we want to eat out, we're going to take turns making the decision. This week I chose Mai Thai, and it was so yummy. I got the pineapple fried rice with chicken & shrimp, and Eric got the drunken fried rice with steak. Both very different but both were delicious.

No comments: