12 November 2007

Old Man by the Sea

12 November 2007
Meet the "Old Man by the Sea". Amazing, no?
See the resemblance?
Karate Kid 12
This place was incredible! Getting there took a 20 minute hike through dense jungle, and we had exactly an hour to get there and back before dark. There's no way we could have made it out of that jungle in the dark. The path was really narrow, and we had to climb over and under branches and slip and stick in the mud. There were even a few spots where we had to use ropes to maneuver the slippery inclines and declines. It was definitely a worthwhile adventure though!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

That's beautiful! How fun! I'm thoroughly envious!

Melissa said...

So your comment on my blog is still cracking me up. I will try to appreciate my life in a fine art painting more and patiently wait for my turn to live in a postcard.