13 November 2007

Laulau

13 November 2007
Eric had the car today. Whenever that happens, I tend to get restless - whether I have work or not. I've just never been good at sitting for long periods of time (I guess I'm in the wrong profession). So, I decided to go on a walk. And what better place to go than the beach? Laulau beach that is. It's one of my favorites, and it's only 2 or 3 miles away from our house. Last time I did this walk I made the mistake of not bringing a camera so I made up for it this time by taking about 100 pictures. I had the beach all to myself today!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Beautiful! How amazing is it that you can just go on a walk to the beach and then have it all to yourself?

Anonymous said...

Cassie, it's beautiful there! You live in a place I'd only dream of vacationing to. The beach is gorgeous...

Melissa said...

I love that you can walk there and have this beautiful beach all to yourself! What a dream!