18 September 2012

Game Day

18 September 2012
Those who know me, know I'm a big Boise State fan so I was excited when I won tickets to Saturday's game. To be honest, I actually prefer watching the games at home...on a comfy sofa, surrounded by friends and snacking on yummy game day food, but I think it's fun to go to at least 1 game a year. It wasn't against a big name team (Miami of Ohio), but it was our first home game of the season, and there's always a fun energy there.

One of our clients gave Jason 2 free tickets as well.
J was sick so he gave the tickets to my brother, Ty & his wife Tiffany.
Eric LOVES this picture! :)

Ty and Tiff are sitting WAAAY over on the other side of the field in that white section.
Can you spot them with their orange shirts and (orange) hair? :) 
And the previous weekend Eric got to support his true love - the Nebraska Cornhuskers. He flew to San Fran to spend one night with Patalie, and then he and Patrick roadtripped down to LA to meet up with Steve P. (Eric's dad) and "Uncle Herbie" for the NE-UCLA game. Unfortunately, Nebraska lost by 6, but there was no love lost, and the boys had a blast together!

Eric, brother Patrick, "Uncle Herbie", Eric's dad, Steven

No comments: