07 February 2011

Superbowl Commercials

07 February 2011
This year, the Super Bowl did not disappoint. Good game, good company, good food & good commercials.

Good game: Pretty close one, esp. in the 2nd half. And it was fun because all of us were cheering for Green Bay ... except Eric :) P.S. Not to brag, but Cassie won the prize for closest final score prediction (27-23, actual: 31-25) Eric was the loser, and as such, was supposed to dance to an embarrassing pop song for us on Kinect. Somehow he got out of it last night, but I'll ensure that it happens at a later date. Stay tuned.

Good company: It's always fun watching the super bowl with crazy fans. Cameron, thanks for the entertainment.

Good food: And lots of it. Pizza & breadsticks, hot wings, salad, brownies, chips and salsa, french bread with spinach & artichoke dip, etc. Excessive and unhealthy - just the way Super Bowl party food should be. :) P.S. This was my first time making homemade salsa with my new Food Processor, the "Ninja". I love it!

And finally, Good Commerials: These were some of my favs; which did you like?

Eminem Chrysler Super Bowl Commercial - Imported From Detroit


VW - Darth Vader


Bridgestone - Reply All


Bridgestone - Beaver's Got Your Back


Doritos - "Keep yo hands off my mama. Keep yo hands off my Doritos." (This was actually from last year, but a good'n)

No comments: