24 September 2010

Random Post

24 September 2010
I don't have anything interesting to say...I just have a few minutes to kill so I thought I'd throw up some misc. pictures from the past few weeks...

To make you say, "Aww"...

My adorable niece Talia

Hilarious nephew Coops

Heart-breaker Braden


To make you salivate...





To show you what we've been up to...


Driving range with Kristin & Brigham.

Just when I thought I had my decorating obsession under control, the seasons changed on me, and with fall, came a fresh new wave of excitement for sprucing up the house.


My very first door wreath! I know it's crazy, but it just makes me happy. And, I'm also determined to get our very first Christmas tree this year!


And finally, to show my love for the Broncos...

Eric and I are waking up @ 5am tomorrow morning so we can watch ESPN College Game Day live right here in Boise. I decided to use the same Obama concept I used for our anniversary. This is the poster I'm having printed right now. Look for it/us on ESPN tomorrow morning (8am)! :)

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Pretty sure I love your wreath I don't think it is crazy at all, and I think that the pictures turned out wonderful! I am so glad you put your own wonderful photos in it! Love it all!