13 July 2010

Crafty

13 July 2010
Guess who's in charge of the Girl's Camp craft this year?

I hope they like it. I had a lot of fun making the samples. In fact, I didn't want to stop. Especially with all of the darling fabrics I found.

I'm hoping it's something they'll not only enjoy making but that they'll actually wear. Fingers crossed.

**Revision: Did I mention that it's really easy?? Here's a tutorial.

For the earrings, I glued smaller buttons in back so the surface was flush, then I glued on the earring backs (found at jewelry/craft stores like Hobby Lobby).**


necklaces, earrings, barrette - made with cover buttons


4 comments:

Jacks said...

So awesome. They will love these. You have done a really nice job. Way to target your demographic.

Madison Bertrand said...

wow! that looks way fun! wish you couldve done that with us at our camp!

Tiffany said...

Umm those are so stinking cute! I love them! I also love the fabrics, the girls will love that! You are going to have to teach me how to do it too! Tutorials???

Patrick and Natalie Nelson said...

Cass! What a cute idea! I love it!