05 May 2010

More guests!

05 May 2010
We've got a bit of a revolving door going on right now; so who's next? Kristin and Brigham are staying with us right now while they search for an apartment. Which means, yes, they are moving to Boise! I'm looking forward to having a friend close by. (They're moving from New York so it will be a bit of an adjustment).

I've known Kristin for about 8 yrs. We met at BYU-Idaho, spent a summer playing together in California, and were roommates one summer as well. I even tried to set her up with my bro-in-law Patrick at one point. But, alas, Pattie found Nat, and Kristin found Brigham. They're getting married in California next week. I'm sad that I can't go to the wedding, but I'm looking forward to seeing more of them when they move here.


1 comment:

Clandestine Road said...

Love the blog, Cass! Great pictures and your header is lovely.

Warmly,
Angie