03 March 2008

Girls Camp

03 March 2008

Girls Camp is less than 4 weeks away, and the stress level is high, but how cool is it to have camp on an uninhabited tropical island?!

Managaha is a tiny island just a short ferry ride away from Saipan so we've decided to pack up all of our 35 girls in a boat and head over. During the day, Managaha tends to have several Japanese tourists for the awesome snorkeling, but no one lives there so after the last boat goes out, we should have the whole island to ourselves!


4 comments:

Heather said...

That is incredible!! I still can't believe that you're the YW president and in charge of girl's camp. I swear it was like 5 minutes ago that we were in YW's and going to girl's camp. I bet your girls love you! You know a deserted tropical island is no Cascade Lake in Idaho, but I'm sure it will do :)

Grimm Family blog said...

Hey Chris and I are looking for a great vaca spot for less $ somewhere tropical. I don't have a passport and I hear it takes 9 months to get one here. what do you think of the island where you live?

Melissa said...

Wow! That is like your own personal Survivor show. How great to have your girls camp also be a tropical vacation on a deserted island.

Bre.Sean.Blake said...

Holy cow you have camp on an uninhabited tropical island! That is crazy neat!