14 March 2013

One of THOSE moms

14 March 2013
Whenever I consider posting a picture of Scout, I always hesitate and tell Eric, "I don't want to be one of those moms who is constantly posting pictures of her kids and nothing else." Well, what can I say, I've joined the club. Surprisingly, every time I hesitate, Eric's always encouraging me to post more! I guess you could say we're a little obsessed. It's funny, we miss her even while she sleeps. Oftentimes we'll find ourselves browsing through pictures and videos of her while she's in bed...that's how obsessed we are. :)

I battle sometimes with whether I spend too much time taking photos of moments and not enough time living/enjoying those moments. But I think I've come to the conclusion that, for me, it's worth it. It's something I enjoy, and the reality is, I have a terrible memory, so taking photos doesn't prevent me from living in the moment, it allows me to relive that precious moment several times over.





Fresh out of the bath!



1 comment:

Amy Mak said...

Oh Cass, keep them coming!!! And come to think of it, we haven't seen any embarrassing Eric photos for awhile...