- A dog
- A Nikon D-40 (or some such SLR)
- TRA Action Set(s)
- A place to call home
- Pretty shoes
- A Kindle
- A MacBook Pro
- A fancy smart phone to match the hubster's
- A trip to New Zealand
- An Alaskan or Mediterranean cruise
- Tickets to Wicked when we're in NY for New Yrs
- Tickets to the Fiesta Bowl
So, this is my material...list. The other day someone asked me what I wanted for Christmas, and I couldn't think of anything. Nothing I needed anyway, but I'm sure we all have things we want. There's no harm in "window shopping", right?
What's on YOUR (if-money-was-no-object) list?