21 December 2009

Dear Santa

21 December 2009
My ridiculous and unrealistic Christmas Wish List (for Eric to reference in a couple of yrs - when money is no longer an object)

  1. A dog
  2. A Nikon D-40 (or some such SLR)
  3. TRA Action Set(s)
  4. A place to call home
  5. Pretty shoes
  6. A Kindle
  7. A MacBook Pro
  8. A fancy smart phone to match the hubster's
  9. A trip to New Zealand
  10. An Alaskan or Mediterranean cruise
  11. Tickets to Wicked when we're in NY for New Yrs
  12. Tickets to the Fiesta Bowl

So, this is my material...list. The other day someone asked me what I wanted for Christmas, and I couldn't think of anything. Nothing I needed anyway, but I'm sure we all have things we want. There's no harm in "window shopping", right?

What's on YOUR (if-money-was-no-object) list?

3 comments:

2010 Fiesta Bowl Tickets said...

Check deals on the link above - it saved me money and maybe you can find a good one!

FilipBlog said...

Very nice top picture on your blog, how did you do that.

Kind regards,
Filip

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!