21 October 2009

In Action

21 October 2009
I suddenly find myself in love with a 30 y/o man. Eric's big 3-0 was yesterday, and we celebrated with crab legs & frisbee golf. Eric always beats me terribly, but it's good fun. This is Eric below making a nice mid-range shot.


This 2nd video is of us experimenting with one of Ty's wedding gifts - a parasail! None of us really knew what we were doing, but after about 2 or 3 hours and a lot of face-planting, we finally got it up! Turns out we had it upside down the entire time! Once we fixed that little problem, it was a peice of cake. We were a hilarious sight those first few tries - there were about 6 of us trying to hold the parasail open and high-step it on the sand bar to keep up with the boat, eventually being sucked down to the water, face-first when we couldn't keep up anymore. We always felt like we were so close, but because it was upside down, we never stood a chance (the wind was forcing it the wrong direction). Just watch until 1:10 or so. Thanks for recording Tiffany!

1 comment:

Amy Mak said...

That looks SO fun! I'd love to try that! Brynne says "I want to do it right now!" Hope Ernie had a great day and he got my email birthday note...such a slacker, I am. Looks like you're having a great time in Boise with the family.