05 January 2009

When it snows...

05 January 2009
After living on Saipan for the past year or so, we weren't really prepared for winter, but after throwing on some layers provided to us by generous relatives, we decided to reintroduce ourselves to the snow. I know I've posted entirely too many pictures here, but I couldn't resist. You'll notice a common theme throughout the pictures - Eric and his brother Patrick love to compete!


(left to right, oldest to youngest) Peter, Eric & Patty

Complete strangers, but I had to take a picture of these "tough guys".

Savannah after a rough day on the hill.


Is this what they mean by "fighting" for the gold?


It looks deceivingly peaceful doesn't it?










Eric, the victor (unless you ask Patrick).

1 comment:

Amy Mak said...

Is that how Eric broke Allison's sled? Just wait till she sees this post! Hilarious. Gosh I miss you guys!