10 December 2008

Married again

10 December 2008
Eric is on the maindland ladies and gents. After leaving on Saipan's Tues., travelling over 24 hrs, and touching down on our Tuesday, he finally made it safe and sound. It's so nice to have him here. We're making up for lost snuggling time. Yesterday we didn't have anything planned, we just relaxed. I DVRed the Office so of course we watched that. The Shrute farms wedding/Surplus episode...hilarious!

Then we both went to bed at 9pm which is definitely a record for me. I've been struggling to sleep any earlier than 1am this trip.

Yesterday, before picking Franky up, I did a spinning/core training class. It felt great! I also signed Eric and I up for a free 6-wk "Y" membership so let's hope we take advantage of it.

So far, we don't have much of an agenda. Volleyball tomorrow and football for Eric bright and early on Saturday. Oh, and Eric needs to get sworn in to the Idaho Bar at some point (only about a year overdue on that).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm glad you're together again! It's so nice to not have much planned and be able to do just whatever. Enjoy your holiday! And yes, totally loved that Office epi - it makes me giggle just thinking about it.

Jacks said...

Congrats! I hope your entire holiday consists of nothing planned. At least that would be my ideal. It sounds so nice:)

Soelbergs said...

Yay - together again!

Where can I send a Christmas card to you guys?
ericasoelberg@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Are you two back in B-town? Welcome and Merry Christmas. Thanks for the e-card. Of you have time before you head out again, we should get together for dinner sometime if you'd like. Enjoy your time relaxing!